lundi 3 février 2014

J'ai mal à la gorge

<<...et, aussi, pour mes oreilles... après la douche...[insert finger spray movement.]>>

I have officially fallen in love with Paris.

It takes more than romantic gestures to fall in love-- mundane, everyday procedures can produce a consistent love that is more meaningful than a guy showing up on a first date with a bouquet of flowers and a new pair of socks (though I would never turn down a new pair of socks as a gift).

I tend to be one that has sporadic weeks of health in between infections and a virus or crazy headaches. So, with a cough that appeared and disappeared a few times last week I finally went to the pharmacy to get something other than Mucinex and ibuprofen.

This weekend I drank a whole thing of orange/mango juice. Today I almost drank a whole bottle of cough syrup because it's carmel flavored!  I think I'm going to really love being sick in this country.

And if I enjoy spraying my ears clean I might actually take a shower everyday,

À bientôt

1 commentaire:

  1. Ha! It's easy to fall in love with Paris and IN Paris. Watch out! (But have fun anyways).

    RépondreSupprimer